At Dream Construction Co., a premier builder of quality custom-built homes in the Las Vegas Valley, we have compiled a list of 7 must-have features to include in your Nevada dream home. Say goodbye to unimaginative cookie-cutter features in a run of the mill housing development where every third house looks the same. When you choose custom and our general contracting company, you can choose from fantastic features like these.
Choosing Custom-Built In Las Vegas
Working with a custom home builder to design your home from the inside out allows you to create a one-of-a-kind living space. You create a Las Vegas dwelling place that will become your quiet haven from the busy outside world, a happy place to raise your family, or a home to entertain your guests and live out your dreams in luxury and style.
- Maximized Functionality
- Intelligent Design
- Elegant Craftsmanship
- Custom Floor Plans
- Unique Finishes
- Lot Optimization
- Unlimited Personalization
7 Features To Include In Your Custom Home
What are today’s custom home must-have features? We have incredibly popular ideas for you to consider when planning your new Las Vegas home design. When you can have what you want from the ground up, why leave anything out?
- A Large Designer Kitchen – Whether you like to entertain large parties or gather with small numbers of friends and family at home, a big custom kitchen will let you release your inner chef. Unique hardwood cabinetry, recessed lighting, a large kitchen island with sink, designer backsplashes, and top of the line appliances – the sky’s the limit when you design it yourself.
- Spa Bathroom – Need a place to relax after a hard day of work or play? You won’t have to fight crowds and germs at a day spa when you bring the spa into your home. Consider including a giant soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks, and even a sauna for the height of luxury.
- Expanded 3 Car Garage – Summers in Las Vegas are brutal and wreak havoc on your vehicles’ exterior as well as tires and engines. Protect your cars, motorcycles ATVs, and other equipment with an outsized garage that includes climate control and elegant flooring.
- Custom Built Cabinetry & Shelving Throughout The House – Want an elegant library lined with stately bookshelves? How about a unique entertainment center and wet bar in your main living space, custom cabinetry in your kitchen, and his and hers walk-in closets with a cleverly-designed shelving system to store all your personal belongings? If you can visualize it, we can create it for you.
- First-Floor Bedroom Suite – If, like most people, you choose a multi-level home, consider adding a ground floor bedroom suite with a private bathroom and kitchenette. Your visitors, aging parents, or even your teenager, will love the intimacy and accessibility of their master-style suite.
- Smart Technology, Including Green Features – Large luxury homes can be even more energy-efficient than a standard construction home. Our home builders can use sustainable materials, recycled building materials, and environmentally-friendly materials throughout the project. We can also install water-efficient fixtures and the latest high-tech features to make your home as green and as smart as you desire.
- An Outdoor Living/Entertainment Area – Make your backyard an extension of your house where you can play and entertain in style. Consider including water features, a large covered patio and kitchen area, and water-smart landscaping, including a variety of native shade trees and other hardy plants.
Quality & Craftsmanship That You Can Count On
With twenty-plus years of bringing peoples’ dreams to life, Dream Construction Co. is the luxury home builder in Las Vegas that you can count on to create a beautifully built custom home to your detailed specifications. Contact us today to discuss your next feature-filled building project.