As a general contractor that both remodels existing homes and builds new custom homes, Dream Construction understands the pros and cons of building a home vs. buying a house in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you’re on the fence whether you should buy or build, let us show you the benefits of luxury custom home builds in Nevada.
The Pros & Cons Of Pre-Built Homes
The most significant advantage of choosing an existing home is that you can complete the purchase process and move in quickly. However, that also means settling for someone else’s design. Your home might have the big kitchen and open floorplan you were looking for, but the bedrooms could be too small, and the bathroom plumbing might need fixing.
Or perhaps you want a brand-new home, but in Las Vegas, most new homes are built on tiny lots, leaving no room for that giant swimming pool and backyard jungle gym that would give your growing family a place to play.
Some Drawbacks Of Older Homes
Perhaps you have been looking at older homes in the Las Vegas Valley built before the age of homeowners’ associations. Such houses tend to be on bigger lots, but are often small on many of today’s conveniences. Older homes can also have hidden problems, like corroded pipes, asbestos, old electrical wiring, mold, hard-to-maintain rooftop air conditioners, and other hazards that may lead to high remediation costs.
A Home That Fits Your Family & Lifestyle
Buying land and hiring Dream Construction as your custom home builder, ensures you have the freedom to build a home with all the features you want from the get-go. Here are just five reasons our customers choose us to create the home of their dreams:
- Unique Architectural Style – Whether you want a ranch-style, southwestern, Italian villa, contemporary, Mediterranean, or Art Deco style home, our design-build team will make your one-of-a-kind vision happen.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs – Building a new home means you won’t have to worry about busted pipes, broken appliances, termites, mold, or other problems inherent in older homes.
- Unique Floor Plans – Want a two-story home with bedrooms downstairs and the kitchen upstairs? How about a giant soundproofed room for your home recording studio? Maybe you want bedrooms that are twice as big as the average Las Vegas home. You want it; we build it.
- Top Quality Construction – You don’t have to worry about substandard construction when you choose Dream Construction Co. We only work with top quality building materials, and our team members and subcontractors are held to the highest standards.
- Privacy Tailored To Your Needs – A cookie-cutter home means you have no control over the placement of your windows and entryways, initial landscaping, the height and style of your retaining walls, and other privacy features. By building your own home from start to finish, you control all of that.
Your Las Vegas Custom Home Builder
Call Dream Construction and find out how we can take your vision of the perfect home and make it come true. Everybody’s dream home is unique, so don’t settle for a house that lacks the key features that you desire. Our experienced custom home builder “dream team” will work with you to create an exquisite, unique home you will be proud to call your own.