Las Vegas general contractor Dream Construction is ready to help you with a full home remodel. We have the expertise and experience necessary to make your dream a reality with the ease only a local pro can provide.
Fixing Up Your House
Fix up a house with a home renovation project. We understand that it can seem overwhelming. That’s why it’s great that you’re not alone. With over 20 years of experience as a custom home builder, we have a wide range of customization expertise and can deliver a final product that exceeds your expectations.
And as a local general contractor, we can handle everything from gutting a house to the final finishing touches. So, you can relax knowing that your house renovation will be professionally handled every step of the process. Just imagine ending up with the home of your dreams.
Remodeling On A Budget
Whether you want a whole luxury house remodel, or have a smaller home remodeling project in mind, we know that the budget is often a crucial consideration. Remodeling an old house on a budget doesn’t have to mean giving up everything on your dream wish list though.
We have learned a few things about saving money over the years and are happy to pass along some cost-saving tips to keep in mind during your home renovation project.
- Create a budget and realistic list of expenses for the project as well as any wish list items and see how comparable the numbers are. If you are under budget, you can add a few more things. If you’re over budget, which is usually the case, you can find some areas to cut back on expenses.
- Reuse materials that are still in good shape. For example, in the kitchen appliances may still be in great working condition, cabinetry may also be in good condition and simply need a facelift, bathroom sinks and tubs might still work fine for your needs. Take a look around to see if there is anything that you can reuse in your new project. If materials are still in good condition, but won’t work for your new space, you can sell or donate to charity.
- Purchase more expensive items on sale. Holidays are a great time to purchase your appliances, for example. Floor models and scratch and dent items can also offer a pretty hefty discount.
- Keep your home’s footprint the same. Moving walls, electrical, and plumbing can quickly raise the cost of your home remodeling project.
- Avoid trendy options for expensive and hard to replace items, classic options that never go out of style will be more cost-effective in the long run. Save the stylish choices for the things that are relatively easy and inexpensive to change.
- Choose one or two key things to splurge on as your focal points. Be sure to maintain a balance in the space, however. You don’t want an extreme contrast in the quality of the finishes in your space.
- Invest in cost-saving options. It may seem counter-intuitive to spend more money on updated insulation or more energy-efficient windows or appliances, but the cost savings you see in the long run usually makes them a wise investment.
- Hire an experienced general contractor to oversee the project. Again, this may seem like an unlikely suggestion for saving money. But the truth is a luxury home builder like Dream Construction has knowledge and experience that the average homeowner does not have. We can prevent costly mistakes from taking place. We can also often acquire materials and services at a better price. This saves you money, time, and stress. That’s just priceless.
Ready For Your Dream Home?
At Dream Construction, we are fully licensed and insured. We always strive to not only meet but exceed your expectations. If you are ready to get started on full home remodel in Las Vegas, contact us for a free quote today.